回帖

3万

积分

管理员

积分
2005-3-15 22:53:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

<p>Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗? <br/>Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧? <br/>As soon as possible! 尽可能快! <br/>Back in a moment! 马上回来! <br/>Believe it or not! 信不信由你! <br/>Better luck next time! 下次会更好! <br/>Boy will be boys 本性难移! <br/>Come to the point! 有话直说! <br/>Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡? <br/>Does it keep long? 可以保存吗? <br/>Don't be so fussy! 别挑剔了! <br/>Don't count to me! 别指望我! <br/>Don't fall for it! 不要上当! <br/>Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了! <br/>Don't give me that! 少来这套! <br/>Don't let me down! 别让我失望! <br/>Don't lose your head! 别乐昏了头! <br/>Don't over do it! 别做过头了! <br/>Don't sit there daydreaming! 别闲着做白日梦! <br/>Don't stand on ceremony! 别太拘束! <br/>Drop me a line! 要写信给我! <br/>Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也快! <br/>First come first served! 先到先得! <br/>Get a move on! 快点吧! <br/>Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我! <br/>Give him the works! 给他点教训!<br/>Give me a break! 饶了我吧! <br/>Give me a hand! 帮我一个忙! <br/>Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同! <br/>I'll treat you to lunch. 午餐我请你! <br/>In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳进,一耳出! <br/>I'm spaced-out! 我开小差了! <br/>I beg your pardon! 请你再说一遍! <br/>I can't afford that! 我付不起! <br/>I can't follow you! 我不懂你说的! <br/>I can't help it! 我情不自禁! <br/>I couldn't reach him! 我联络不上他! <br/>I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的! <br/>I don't mean it! 我不是故意的! <br/>I feel very miserable! 我好沮丧! <br/>I have no choice! 我别无选择了! <br/>I watch my money! 视财如命! <br/>I'll be in touch! 保持联络! I'll check it out! 我去看看! <br/>I'll show you around! 我带你四处逛逛! <br/>I'll see to it! 我会留意的! <br/>I'm crazy for you! 我为你疯狂! <br/>You make me jump! 你下了我一跳! <br/>Make up your mind. 作个决定吧! <br/>Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样! <br/>My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了! <br/>Never heard of it! 没听说过! <br/>Nice talking to you! 很高兴和你聊天! <br/>No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑! <br/>No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智! <br/>None of your business! 要你管? <br/>There is nothing on your business! 这没你的事! <br/>Now you are really talking! 说得对! <br/>lease don't rush me! 请不要吹促我! <br/>lease keep me informed! 请一定要通知我!<br/>She looks blue today. 她今天很忧郁! <br/>She is under the weather. 她心情不好!<br/>So far, so good. 过得去。 <br/>Speaking of the devil! 一说曹操,曹操就到!<br/>Stay away from me! 离我远一点! <br/>Stay on the ball! 集中注意力! <br/>That makes no difference. 不都一样吗? <br/>That's a touchy issue! 这是个辣手得问题! <br/>That's always the case! 习以为常! <br/>That's going too far! 这太离谱了! <br/>That's more like that! 这才象话嘛! <br/>The answer is zero! 白忙了! <br/>The dice is cast! 已成定局了! <br/>The same as usual! 一如既往! <br/>The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳! <br/>There you go again! 你又来了! <br/>Time is running out! 没有时间了! <br/>We better get going! 最好马上就走! <br/>We'll discuss it later! 回头再说吧! <br/>We'll find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了! <br/>We are all for it! 我们全都赞成! <br/>We've been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢! <br/>What a good deal! 真便宜! <br/>What a let down! 真令人失望! <br/>What do you figure? 你有什么想法? <br/>What happened to you? 你怎么了? <br/>What should I do? 我应该怎样做? <br/>What's would you recommend? 你有何意见? <br/>what's come over you? 你怎么了? <br/>What's it to you? 这跟你有关吗? <br/>What's on your mind? 你在想什么? <br/>Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? <br/>Wouldn't you say so? 你说不是这样吗? <br/>You are most understanding! 你真体贴! <br/>You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! <br/>You can't be serious! 你不是认真的吧?<br/>You can't miss it! 你不可能找不到的! <br/>You have my word! 我保证! <br/>You must be joking! 你在开玩笑! <br/>You set me up! 你出卖我!<br/>You want a bet? 你敢赌吗? <br/>You are pulling my leg! 你在开我玩笑吧! <br/>You won't be lonesome! 你不会寂寞的! <br/>You've got the picture? 你明白了吗? <br/>You are really killing me! 真是笑死我了! <br/><br/><br/>1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。 <br/>2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 <br/>3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 <br/>4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 <br/>5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。 <br/>6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。 <br/>7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。 <br/>8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。 <br/>9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。 <br/>10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。 <br/>11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。 <br/>12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。 <br/>13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。 <br/>14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。 <br/>15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations. 听说你要结婚了,恭喜! <br/>16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。 <br/>17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。 <br/>18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。 <br/>19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。 <br/>20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪? <br/>21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么? <br/>22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业? <br/>23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗? <br/>24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗? <br/>25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。 <br/>26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。 <br/>27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢? <br/>28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗? <br/>29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙? <br/>30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。 <br/>31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car? 你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗? <br/>32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25? <br/>33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗? <br/>34.Did you hear about the new project? 你 知道那个新项目吗? <br/>35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗? <br/>36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗? <br/>37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。 <br/>38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。 <br/>39.Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。 <br/>40.How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何? <br/>41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗? <br/>42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样? <br/>43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。 <br/>44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。 <br/>45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。 <br/>46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”? <br/>47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样? <br/>48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗? <br/>49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟? <br/>50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何? <br/>51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的? <br/>52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样? <br/>53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何? <br/>54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息? <br/>55.How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱? <br/>56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱? <br/>57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久? <br/>58.How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了? <br/>59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting. <br/>60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何? <br/>61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。 <br/>62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。 <br/>63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。 <br/>64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗? <br/>65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。 <br/>66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。 <br/>67.Is that why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗? <br/>68.I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。 <br/>69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗? <br/>70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world. 我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。 <br/>71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first. 我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。 <br/>72.I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。 <br/>73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。 <br/>74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early. 那么早起来没有任何意义。 <br/>75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。 <br/>76.It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。 <br/>77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。  <br/>78.It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。 <br/>79.It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。 <br/>80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。 <br/>81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。 <br/>82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。 <br/>83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗? <br/>84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。 <br/>85.It’s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。 <br/>86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。 <br/>87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。 <br/>88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。 <br/>89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。 <br/>90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。 <br/>91.I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。 <br/>92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。 93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。 <br/>94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。 <br/>95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。 <br/>96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。 <br/>97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗? <br/>98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢? <br/>99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。 <br/>100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如<br/></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-9-4 14:55:14编辑过]

免责申明1、欢迎访问本站,本文内容及相关资源来源于网络,版权归版权方所有!本站原创内容版权归本站所有,请勿转载!
2、本文内容仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场,作者自负,本站资源仅供学习研究,请勿非法使用,否则后果自负!请下载后24小时内删除!
3、本文内容,包括但不限于源码、文字、图片等,仅供参考。本站不对其安全性,正确性等作出保证。但本站会尽量审核会员发表的内容。
4、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站 ,本站将及时删除并致以最深的歉意!客服邮箱:admin@fmlist.com
十一面埋伏

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
2006-10-23 23:06:22 | 显示全部楼层
如果永远真的存在....<br/>就让我爱你.... 在永远的每一天....<br/>如果永远不存在....<br/>就让时间停下来.... 我爱上你的瞬间....
十一面埋伏

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
2006-10-23 23:06:44 | 显示全部楼层
如果永远真的存在....<br/>就让我爱你.... 在永远的每一天....<br/>如果永远不存在....<br/>就让时间停下来.... 我爱上你的瞬间....
十一面埋伏

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
2006-10-23 23:07:44 | 显示全部楼层
xuanxia

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
2007-9-4 14:48:08 | 显示全部楼层
<p>好东东</p><p>谢谢楼主:)</p>[em01]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|爱谁谁社区 ( 鲁ICP备14013101号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:11 , Processed in 0.099357 second(s), 8 queries , MemCached On.