回帖

3万

积分

管理员

积分
2005-10-2 08:42:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

<>  1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。 <BR><BR>  2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 <BR><BR>  3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 <BR><BR>  4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 <BR><BR>  5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。 <BR><BR>  6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。 <BR><BR>  7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。 </P>
<>  8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。 <BR><BR>  9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。 <BR><BR>  10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。 <BR><BR>  11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。 <BR><BR>  12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。 <BR><BR>  13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。 <BR><BR>  14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。 <BR><BR>  15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜! <BR><BR>  16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。 <BR><BR>  17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。 <BR><BR>  18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。 <BR><BR>  19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。 <BR><BR>  20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪? <BR><BR>  21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么? <BR><BR>  22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业? <BR><BR>  23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗? <BR><BR>  24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗? <BR><BR>  25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。 <BR><BR>  26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。 <BR><BR>  27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢? <BR><BR>  28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗? <BR><BR>  29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙? <BR><BR>  30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。 <BR><BR>  31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗? <BR><BR>  32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25? <BR><BR>  33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗? <BR><BR>  34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗? <BR><BR>  35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗? <BR><BR>  36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗? <BR><BR>  37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。 <BR><BR>  38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。 <BR><BR>  39.Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。 <BR><BR>  40.How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何? <BR><BR>  41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗? <BR><BR>  42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样? <BR><BR>  43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。 <BR><BR>  44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。 <BR><BR>  45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。 <BR><BR>  46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”? <BR><BR>  47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样? <BR><BR>  48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗? <BR><BR>  49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟? <BR><BR>  50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何? <BR><BR>  51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的? <BR><BR>  52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样? <BR><BR>  53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何? <BR><BR>  54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息? <BR><BR>  55.How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱? <BR><BR>  56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱? <BR><BR>  57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久? <BR><BR>  58.How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了? <BR><BR>  59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting. <BR><BR>  60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何? <BR><BR>  61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。 <BR><BR>  62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。 <BR><BR>  63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。 <BR><BR>  64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗? <BR><BR>  65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。 <BR><BR>  66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。 <BR><BR>  67.Is that why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗? <BR><BR>  68.I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。 <BR><BR>  69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗? <BR><BR>  70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。 <BR>  71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。 <BR><BR>  72.I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。 <BR><BR>  73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。 <BR><BR>  74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。 <BR><BR>  75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。 <BR><BR>  76.It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。 <BR><BR>  77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。 <BR><BR>  78.It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。 <BR><BR>  79.It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。 <BR><BR>  80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。 <BR><BR>  81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。 <BR><BR>  82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。 <BR><BR>  83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗? <BR><BR>  84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。 <BR><BR>  85.It’s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。 <BR><BR>  86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。 <BR><BR>  87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。 <BR><BR>  88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。 <BR><BR>  89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。 <BR><BR>  90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。 <BR><BR>  91.I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。 <BR><BR>  92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。 <BR><BR>  93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。 <BR><BR>  94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。 <BR><BR>  95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。 <BR><BR>  96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。 <BR><BR>  97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗? <BR><BR>  98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢? <BR><BR>  99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。 <BR><BR>  100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何? </P>
免责申明1、欢迎访问本站,本文内容及相关资源来源于网络,版权归版权方所有!本站原创内容版权归本站所有,请勿转载!
2、本文内容仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场,作者自负,本站资源仅供学习研究,请勿非法使用,否则后果自负!请下载后24小时内删除!
3、本文内容,包括但不限于源码、文字、图片等,仅供参考。本站不对其安全性,正确性等作出保证。但本站会尽量审核会员发表的内容。
4、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站 ,本站将及时删除并致以最深的歉意!客服邮箱:admin@fmlist.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|爱谁谁社区 ( 鲁ICP备14013101号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:15 , Processed in 0.098722 second(s), 8 queries , MemCached On.