回帖

3万

积分

管理员

积分
2006-6-12 18:59:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1 Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks? <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 7 So our evenings will be quite full then? <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp; <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 9 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 10 Thatll put us both in the picture. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 11 Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 12 I cant say for certain off-hand. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我还不能马上说定。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 14 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 15 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here? <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 16 Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 17 Weve got to report back to the head office. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 18 Thank you for you cooperation. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 谢谢你们的合作。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 19 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it? <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 25 Welcome to our factory. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 欢迎到我们工厂来。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 27 Youll know our products better after this visit. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 29 Then we could look at the production line. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 然后我们再去看看生产线。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 31 They describe how each process goes on to the next. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 <br/><br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 32 We are running on two shifts. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我们实行的工作是两班倒。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 33 Almost every process is computerized. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 38 Quality is even more important than quantity. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 质量比数量更为重要。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 40 Do we have to wear the helmets? <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我们得戴上防护帽吗? </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 41 Is the production line fully automatic? <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 生产线是全自动的吗? </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 42 What kind of quality control do you have? <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢? </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 44 Whats your general impression,may I ask? <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 45 Im impressed by your approach to business. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48 I think we may be able to work together in the future. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我想也许将来我们可以合作。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 </p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。<br/></p>
免责申明1、欢迎访问本站,本文内容及相关资源来源于网络,版权归版权方所有!本站原创内容版权归本站所有,请勿转载!
2、本文内容仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场,作者自负,本站资源仅供学习研究,请勿非法使用,否则后果自负!请下载后24小时内删除!
3、本文内容,包括但不限于源码、文字、图片等,仅供参考。本站不对其安全性,正确性等作出保证。但本站会尽量审核会员发表的内容。
4、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站 ,本站将及时删除并致以最深的歉意!客服邮箱:admin@fmlist.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|爱谁谁社区 ( 鲁ICP备14013101号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:22 , Processed in 0.085804 second(s), 8 queries , MemCached On.